General aspects regarding the concept of economic growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aisen, Ari & Veiga, Francisco José, 2013.
"How does political instability affect economic growth?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 151-167.
- Ari Aisen & Francisco José Veiga, 2010. "How does political instability affect economic growth?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 568, Central Bank of Chile.
- Ari Aisen & Francisco J. Veiga, 2010. "How does political instability affect economic growth?," Working Papers CEB 10-055, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ari Aisen & Francisco José Veiga, 2011. "How Does Political Instability Affect Economic Growth?," IMF Working Papers 11/12, International Monetary Fund.
- Ari Aisen & Francisco José Veiga, 2010. "How does political instability affect economic growth?," NIPE Working Papers 5/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- L. Eeckhoudt & C. Gollier & H. Schlesinger, 2005. "Economic and financial decisions under risk," Post-Print hal-00325882, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rsr:supplm:v:65:y:2017:i:10:p:14-24 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsvariable; factor; link; influence; result;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsr:supplm:v:64:y:2016:i:10:p:67-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrian Visoiu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.