The Effect of Government Employment on Income Inequality Overall and in the South: Evidence from Congressional District Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Farbman, Michael, 1973. "Income Concentration in the Southern United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(3), pages 333-340, August.
- Walter Fogel & David Lewin, 1974. "Wage Determination in the Public Sector," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 27(3), pages 410-431, April.
- Long, James E & Rasmussen, David W & Haworth, Charles T, 1977. "Income Inequality and City Size," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(2), pages 244-246, May.
- Borjas, George J, 1982. "The Politics of Employment Discrimination in the Federal Bureaucracy," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(2), pages 271-299, October.
- Sharon P. Smith, 1976. "Government Wage Differentials by Sex," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 11(2), pages 185-199.
- Sheldon Danziger, 1976. "Determinants of the Level and Distribution of Family Income in Metropolitan Areas, 1969," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 52(4), pages 467-478.
- Farbman, Michael, 1975. "The Size Distribution of Family Income in U.S. SMSAs, 1959," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 21(2), pages 217-237, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William B. Levernier, 1996. "The Role Of Region-Specific Institutionalized Cultural Characteristics On Income Inequality In The American South: The Case Of Georgia'S Plantation Belt," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 26(3), pages 301-316, Winter.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rre:publsh:v19:y:1989:i:2:p:40-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Yencha). General contact details of provider: http://www.srsa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.