A Review of the Globalization Process
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dumitru-Alexandru BODISLAV, 2012. "Oligarchy versus Democracy and Regulation versus Deregulation under the Globalization Effect," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(5(570)), pages 33-46, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariana IOVITU & Petronela Evelina BÃLU & Dumitru Alexandru BODISLAV, 2016. "Financial Relations Influenced by Globalization," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(2), pages 173-179, May.
More about this item
Keywordsglobalization; capitalism; communism; multinational; foreign direct investment.;
- F60 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - General
- F62 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Macroeconomic Impacts
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:16:y:2015:i:4:p:471-478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .