Financial Relations Influenced by Globalization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexandru BODISLAV, 2011. "The Birth of the Regulated Company in the Macroeconomic Environment," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(6(559)), pages 129-140, June.
- Dumitru-Alexandru BODISLAV, 2012. "Oligarchy versus Democracy and Regulation versus Deregulation under the Globalization Effect," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(5(570)), pages 33-46, May.
- Dumitru Alexandru BODISLAV & Florina BRAN & Mariana IOVI?U, 2015. "A Review of the Globalization Process," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(4), pages 471-478, October.
More about this item
Keywordsglobalization; capital flow; financial relations; technological advance.;
- F62 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Macroeconomic Impacts
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:17:y:2016:i:2:p:173-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .