Local government financial distress: international comparison and latest developments in the light of the Italian spending review approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michelle White, 2002. "Sovereigns in Distress: Do They Need Bankruptcy?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 33(1), pages 287-320.
- Robert Inman, 2001. "Transfers and Bailouts: Institutions for Enforcing Local Fiscal Discipline," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 141-160, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBankruptcy; Public Administration; Local government; Italy.;
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:16:y:2015:i:2:p:239-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .