Collective Action Clauses in International Sovereign Bond Contracts - Whence the Opposition?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sönke Häseler, 2009. "Collective Action Clauses In International Sovereign Bond Contracts - Whence The Opposition?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(5), pages 882-923, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eger, Thomas, 2011. "Solidarität und Wettbewerb in der Europäischen Union in Zeiten der Finanz- und Verschuldungskrise," Discussion Papers 1/11, Europa-Kolleg Hamburg, Institute for European Integration.
- Alfredo Bardozzetti & Davide Dottori, 2013. "Collective action clauses: how do they weigh on sovereigns?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 897, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
KeywordsCollective Action Clauses Sovereign Debt Restructuring;
- K3 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .