Innovation and Creativity in Human Resource Management. Why Should We Change the Way We Teach our Students?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Radu FILIP & Irina-Eugenia IAMANDI & Sebastian Mãdãlin MUNTEANU, 2012. "Corporate Social Responsibility Management Standards In Romania: Application And Evaluation At Corporate Level," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2(2), pages 35-46, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vlad ROSCA, 2015. "Linking Human Resources with Internal Marketing in Football Management," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(3), pages 372-384, July.
- Vlad ROªCA, 2014. "A Model for Eliciting Expert Knowledge into Sports-Specific Knowledge Management Systems," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(1), pages 57-68, March.
More about this item
Keywordshuman resources management; innovation; education; high education.;
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:14:y:2013:i:4:p:644-653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.