The Global Financial Crisis Discloses Dysfunctional Distribution of Income in Developed Economies. Where Do Central and Eastern Europe Stand?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. B. Atkinson, 2009. "Factor shares: the principal problem of political economy?," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 3-16, Spring.
- Robert E. Hall, 1975. "The Rigidity of Wages and the Persistence of Unemployment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 6(2), pages 301-350.
- Gheorghe ZAMAN & Zizi GOSCHIN & Claudiu HERTELIU, 2005. "The Analysis Of The Correlation Between The Evolution Of The Gdp And That Of The Capital And Labour Factors In Romania," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 21(2(30)), pages 9-21, December.
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Goschin, Zizi & Herteliu, Claudiu, 2005. "Analysis Of The Correlation Between The Gdp Evolutions And The Capital And Labor Factors In Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 2(3), pages 5-21.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Bailey Klinger & Rodrigo Wagner, 2008. "Doing Growth Diagnostics in Practice: A 'Mindbook'," CID Working Papers 177, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial crisis; wages; labor; capital shares.;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:14:y:2013:i:3:p:500-505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .