The Influence Of The Public Passenger Transport System On The Quality Of Urban Life. Study Case: Bucharest
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruxandra Irina POPESCU, 2009. "The Branding Potential Of Bucharest. Strategy And Success Factors," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 4(4(13)), pages 177-193, November.
- Luis Santos & Isabel Martins, 2007. "Monitoring Urban Quality of Life: The Porto Experience," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 411-425, January.
- Rabontu Cecilia Irina & Vasilescu Maria, 2012. "The Evolution Of Romanian Tourism In Terms Of Economic Instability," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2, pages 130-142, June.
- Mirela Mazilu, 2010. "A New Strategy For Relaunching Tourism In Europe," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 10(1), pages 177-182.
- Fellesson, Markus & Friman, Margareta, 2008. "Perceived Satisfaction with Public Transport Service in Nine European Cities," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-12.
More about this item
KeywordsBucharest; public transport; life quality; urban areas.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:mancon:v:9:y:2015:i:1:p:1087-1097. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ciocoiu Nadia Carmen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.