Evaluation Of Cultural Heritage – From The Epistemological Precautions To Pragmatic Approaches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mihaela Iacob & Georgiana Camelia Creţan, 2009. "Some Remarks On The „Evaluation Problem” In Cost-Benefit Analytics," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 12(12(541)(s), pages 154-160, December.
- Rizzo, Ilde & Throsby, David, 2006. "Cultural Heritage: Economic Analysis and Public Policy," Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture, Elsevier.
More about this item
Keywordscultural heritage; economic valuation; public domain;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:cmanag:v:5:y:2011:i:1:p:218-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.