An Empirical Investigation About Relationship Between International Trade And Tourist Arrival: Evidence From India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacint Balaguer & Manuel Cantavella-Jorda, 2002.
"Tourism as a long-run economic growth factor: the Spanish case,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(7), pages 877-884.
- Jacint Balaguer & Manuel Cantavella-Jordá, 2000. "Tourism As A Long-Run Economic Growth Factor: The Spanish Case," Working Papers. Serie EC 2000-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Sen, Amit, 2003. "On Unit-Root Tests When the Alternative Is a Trend-Break Stationary Process," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 21(1), pages 174-184, January.
- Jordan Shan & Ken Wilson, 2001. "Causality between trade and tourism: empirical evidence from China," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 279-283.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florina STEFANACHE, 2014. "Development Of Services In The Hospitality Sector. Case Study: S.C. Ro Com Central S.A," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 4(2), pages 28-35, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational trade; International tourism; India; Unit root test; Granger causality test;
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:bemann:v:2:y:2012:i:3:p:53-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zamfir Andreea). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.