Evaluation of the results of scientific workers: the experience of New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Гершман Михаил Анатольевич & Кузнецова Татьяна Евгеньевна, 2013. "Эффективный Контракт В Науке: Параметры Модели," Foresight-Russia Форсайт, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», vol. 7(3), pages 026-037.
- Pepi Mitica, 2013. "Evaluation of Knowledge-based Assets in the Modern EconomyAbstract:A great challenge of modern economy is the valuation of intangible assets and special knowledge asset. Emergence of the modern econom," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, pages 667-672.
More about this item
Keywordsscientist; research activities; public financing of R & D; effective contract; an individual assessment of research quality;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- H59 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Other
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.