Analysis of Unconventional Liquidity Providing Facilities of the Bank of Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Kiyutsevskaya., 2014. "Floating Exchange Rate of the Russian Ruble: Myth or Reality?," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 2.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2000. "Research meting with Accession Countries' Central Banks, European Central Bank," Post-Print halshs-00260572, HAL.
- Bindseil, Ulrich, 2004. "Monetary Policy Implementation: Theory, past, and present," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199274543.
- K. Yudaeva., 2014. "On the Opportunities, Targets and Mechanisms of Monetary Policy under the Current Conditions," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 9.
- Claudio Borio & Piti Disyatat, 2010. "Unconventional Monetary Policies: An Appraisal," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 78(s1), pages 53-89, September.
- S. Drobyshevsky & P. Kadochnikov & S. Sinelnikov-Murylev., 2007. "Some Issues of Monetary and Exchange Rate Policy in Russia in 2000—2006 and in the Short-term Outlook," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 2.
- Kotaro Ishi & Kenji Fujita & Mark R. Stone, 2011. "Should Unconventional Balance Sheet Policies Be Added to the Central Bank toolkit? a Review of the Experience so Far," IMF Working Papers 11/145, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsunconventional monetary policy measures; central bank’s liquidity providing facilities; indirect credit easing; direct credit easing; quantitative easing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:e15111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.