Analysis of Unconventional Liquidity Providing Facilities of the Bank of Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- K. Yudaeva., 2014. "On the Opportunities, Targets and Mechanisms of Monetary Policy under the Current Conditions," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 9.
- Claudio Borio & Piti Disyatat, 2010. "Unconventional Monetary Policies: An Appraisal," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 78(s1), pages 53-89, September.
- S. Drobyshevsky & P. Kadochnikov & S. Sinelnikov-Murylev., 2007. "Some Issues of Monetary and Exchange Rate Policy in Russia in 2000—2006 and in the Short-term Outlook," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 2.
- Kotaro Ishi & Kenji Fujita & Mark R. Stone, 2011. "Should Unconventional Balance Sheet Policies Be Added to the Central Bank toolkit? a Review of the Experience so Far," IMF Working Papers 11/145, International Monetary Fund.
- Bindseil, Ulrich, 2004. "Monetary Policy Implementation: Theory, past, and present," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199274543.
More about this item
Keywordsunconventional monetary policy measures; central bank’s liquidity providing facilities; indirect credit easing; direct credit easing; quantitative easing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:e15111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .