Patrimonial Pattern of Rural Development. Case Study: The Rural Communities from Tara Hateg Retezat Area
There is an non-voluntary experiment, carried out in the Romanian rural communities, which uses certain parsimonious intervention modalities, by which modernization and development, if not delayed, they have been delegated to other players. The case of rural communities from ara Haeg Retezat, in which the main resource is the patrimony and the main development pattern is the patrimonial pattern implicitly, in terms of sustainability, is illustrative for this type of experiment. The patrimony is a territorial resource for the construction and alternative development of rural areas, which develops into a social construction that structures and differentiates the rural subsystems in Tara Hategului - Retezat.
Volume (Year): (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Casa Academiei, Calea 13, Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucureşti 761172|
Phone: 004 021 3188148
Fax: 004 021 3188148
Web page: http://www.ipe.ro/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lavinia Elisabeta Popp, 2010. "The labour market and the social approach of unemployment," Revista de cercetare si interventie sociala, Editura Lumen, Department of Economics, vol. 28, pages 115-123, March.
- Alexandri, Cecilia, 2004. "Farm Consolidation In Romania – Options And Opportunities," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 1(1), pages 52-71, February.
- Luiza Toma & Erik Mathijs, 2004. "Stated environmental preferences in a Romanian rural community," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 215-227.
- Monica Tudor & Borbala Balint, 2006. "Off-farm Employment and Agricultural Sales: Evidence from Romania," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 243-260.
- Pauna, Carmen Beatrice & Andrei, Dalina, 2006. "Social Development Aspects by Regional Level in Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 3(4), pages 55-70, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v::y:2011:i:4:p:178-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.