Patrimonial Pattern of Rural Development. Case Study: The Rural Communities from Tara Hateg Retezat Area
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lavinia Elisabeta Popp, 2010. "The labour market and the social approach of unemployment," Revista de cercetare si interventie sociala, Editura Lumen, Department of Economics, vol. 28, pages 115-123, March.
- Pauna, Carmen Beatrice & Andrei, Dalina, 2006. "Social Development Aspects by Regional Level in Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 3(4), pages 55-70, December.
- Alexandri, Cecilia, 2004. "Farm Consolidation In Romania – Options And Opportunities," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 1(1), pages 52-71, February.
- Luiza Toma & Erik Mathijs, 2004. "Stated environmental preferences in a Romanian rural community," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 215-227.
- Monica Tudor & Borbala Balint, 2006. "Off-farm Employment and Agricultural Sales: Evidence from Romania," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 243-260.
More about this item
Keywordsrural patrimony; socio-ecological balance; traditional agriculture;
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v::y:2011:i:4:p:178-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.