Social Development Aspects by Regional Level in Romania
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florian, Violeta, 2011. "Patrimonial Pattern of Rural Development. Case Study: The Rural Communities from Tara Hateg Retezat Area," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 178-196, December.
More about this item
Keywordshuman resources; poverty; emigration; labour market; immigrants; ageing index; activity rate; employment rate; unemployment rate; healthcare system; education system; social insurance.;
All these keywords.
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v:3:y:2006:i:4:p:55-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Corina Saman The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Corina Saman to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.