Rural Labour Force and Multifunctional Development in the Territory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Monica Tudor & Borbala Balint, 2006. "Off-farm Employment and Agricultural Sales: Evidence from Romania," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 243-260.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Magdalena TUREK RAHOVEANU & Luxita RISNOVEANU, 2017. "Sustainable Rural Development through Promoting Non-Agricultural Activities," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 423-433.
- Maria Magdalena TUREK RAHOVEANU & Luxita RISNOVEANU, 2017. "Sustainable Rural Development through Promoting Non-Agricultural Activities," Proceedings RCE 2017, Editura Lumen, vol. 0, pages 423-433, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Paul Kwame Nkegbe & Abdelkrim Araar & Benjamin Musah Abu & Hamdiyah Alhassan & Yazidu Ustarz & Edinam Dope Setsoafia & Shamsia Abdul-Wahab, 2022. "Nonfarm activity and market participation by farmers in Ghana," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 10(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Valentin-Mihai BOHATEREŢ & Ioan Sebastian BRUMĂ & Lucian TANASĂ, 2018. "Comparative Study On The Profile Of Agricultural Holdings Without Legal Status In The Development Regions North-East And South-East Of Romania," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 15(1), pages 93-113.
- Paul Nkegbe & Abdelkrim Araar & Benjamin Abu & Yazidu Ustarz & Hamdiyah Alhassan & Edinam Dope Setsoafia & Shamsia Abdul-Wahab, 2018. "Rural Non-Farm Engagement and Agriculture Commercialization in Ghana: Complements or Competitors?," Working Papers PMMA 2018-07, PEP-PMMA.
- Florian, Violeta, 2011. "Patrimonial Pattern of Rural Development. Case Study: The Rural Communities from Tara Hateg Retezat Area," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 178-196, December.
More about this item
Keywordsrural multifunctionality; human capital; territorial disparities.;
All these keywords.
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:6:y:2009:i:2:p:235-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Corina Saman (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.