Why Is This Financial Crisis Occurring? How To Respond To It?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emilian Dobrescu, "undated".
"Integration of Macroeconomic Behavioural Relationships and the Input-output Block (Romanian Modelling Experience),"
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2006. "Integration of macroeconomic behavioural relationships and the input-output block: Romanian modelling experience," MPRA Paper 35748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2006. "Macromodel of the Romanian market economy (version 2005)," MPRA Paper 35749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2007. "Modelling The Romanian Economy: Some Data Problems," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 4(1), pages 7-25, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magdalena Radulescu, 2009. "Economic crisis, its prospects and challenges," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 56, pages 481-488, November.
- Gheorghe VOINEA & Sorin Gabriel ANTON, 2009. "Lessons from the Current Financial Crisis. A Risk Management Approach," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 3, pages 139-147, May.
- DEDU Vasile & Turcan Ciprian Sebastian & Turcan Radu, 2011. "A Behavioral Approach To The Global Financial Crisis," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 340-346, December.
- Korol, Tomasz & Korodi, Adrian, 2011. "An Evaluation of Effectiveness of Fuzzy Logic Model in Predicting the Business Bankruptcy," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 92-107, September.
- Alenka Kavkler & Mejra Festić, 2010. "The Trade Deficit and Banking Sector Results in Romania and Bulgaria," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(27), pages 199-213, February.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial markets; Government Policy;
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v:5:y:2008:i:4:p:59-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.