Pattern Classification Using Secondary Components Perceptron and Economic Applications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ciuiu, Daniel, 2008. "Pattern classification using polynomial and linear regression," MPRA Paper 15355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ciuiu, Daniel & Costinescu, Cristian, 2008. "The Monte Carlo method to find eigenvalues and eigenvectors," MPRA Paper 15362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nastac, Iulian & Dobrescu, Emilian & Pelinescu, Elena, 2007. "Neuro-Adaptive Model for Financial Forecasting," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 4(3), pages 19-41, September.
- Ciuiu, Daniel, 2008. "Pattern classification using principal components regression," MPRA Paper 15360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu & Ciuiu, Daniel, 2009. "A method to evaluate composite performance indices based on variance-covariance matrix," MPRA Paper 19979, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2009.
- Ciuiu, Daniel, 2010. "Informational Criteria for the Homoscedasticity of Errors," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 231-244, July.
More about this item
KeywordsPerceptron; principal and secondary components; consumption; banks;
- C45 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Neural Networks and Related Topics
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v:5:y:2008:i:2:p:51-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .