Pattern classification using polynomial and linear regression
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ciuiu, Daniel, 2008. "On Jarque-Bera normality test," Working Papers of Macroeconomic Modelling Seminar 081802, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Ciuiu, Daniel, 2008. "Pattern Classification Using Secondary Components Perceptron and Economic Applications," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(2), pages 51-66, June.
- Ciuiu, Daniel, 2010. "Modeling the fraud-like investment founds by Petri nets," MPRA Paper 23589, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2010.
- Ciuiu, Daniel, 2010. "Informational Criteria for the Homoscedasticity of Errors," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 231-244, July.
More about this item
KeywordsRegression; pattern classification; k-means;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- C45 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Neural Networks and Related Topics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .