Informational Criteria for the Homoscedasticity of Errors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ciuiu, Daniel, 2008. "Pattern classification using polynomial and linear regression," MPRA Paper 15355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ciuiu, Daniel, 2008. "Pattern Classification Using Secondary Components Perceptron and Economic Applications," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(2), pages 51-66, June.
- Ciuiu, Daniel, 2008. "Pattern classification using principal components regression," MPRA Paper 15360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ciuiu, Daniel, 2011. "Bayes multivariate signification tests and Granger causality," MPRA Paper 48945, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Oct 2011.
More about this item
Keywordshomoscedasticity; classification; informational criteria; price indexes;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v::y:2010:i:2:p:231-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .