The Economics of Regulatory Tiering
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Becker, Randy A. & Pasurka, Carl & Shadbegian, Ronald J., 2013.
"Do environmental regulations disproportionately affect small businesses? Evidence from the Pollution Abatement Costs and Expenditures survey,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 523-538.
- Randy A. Becker & Carl Pasurka, Jr. & Ronald J. Shadbegian, 2012. "Do Environmental Regulations Disproportionately Affect Small Businesses? Evidence from the Pollution Abatement Costs and Expenditures Survey," Working Papers 12-25r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau, revised Aug 2013.
- Randy A. Becker & Ronald J. Shadbegian & Carl Pasurka, 2013. "Do Environmental Regulations Disproportionately Affect Small Businesses? Evidence from the Pollution Abatement Costs and Expenditures Survey," NCEE Working Paper Series 201206, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Aug 2013.
- Daniel L. Millimet, 2003. "Environmental Abatement Costs and Establishment Size," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(3), pages 281-296, July.
- Coria, Jessica & Kyriakopoulou, Efthymia, 2015. "Environmental Policy and the Size Distribution of Firms," Working Papers in Economics 614, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- John Stranlund & Carlos Chávez, 2013.
"Who should bear the administrative costs of an emissions tax?,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 53-79, August.
- John K. Stranlund & Carlos A. Chavez, 2011. "Who Should Bear the Administrative Costs of an Emissions Tax?," Working Papers 2011-3, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Kelly, Cecelia & Milham, Nick & Douglas, Bob & Moldrich, Natasha, 1995. "How High is the Step? Regulatory Thresholds and the Growth and Efficiency of Small Agribusiness Firms in Australia," 1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia 170886, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Coria, Jessica & Jaraite, Jurate, 2015.
"Carbon Pricing: Transaction Costs of Emissions Trading vs. Carbon Taxes,"
Working Papers in Economics
609, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Coria, Jessica & Jaraite, Jurate, 2015. "Carbon Pricing: Transaction Costs of Emissions Trading vs. Carbon Taxes," CERE Working Papers 2015:2, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Louis Kaplow, 2017. "Optimal Regulation with Exemptions," NBER Working Papers 23887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cen:wpaper:12-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maurice D. Levi & Barrie R. Nault, 2004. "Converting Technology to Mitigate Environmental Damage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(8), pages 1015-1030, August.
- Simon, Daniel H. & Prince, Jeffrey T., 2016. "The effect of competition on toxic pollution releases," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 40-54.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:16:y:1985:i:autumn:p:398-409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.