Capital Investments And Financial Profitability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pawlina, G. & Kort, P.M., 2001.
"Strategic Capital Budgeting : Asset Replacement Under Uncertainty,"
2001-4, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kort, P.M. & Pawlina, G., 2003. "Strategic capital budgeting : Asset replacement under uncertainty," Other publications TiSEM 6cdd5963-f015-4454-8c84-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gryglewicz, Sebastian & Huisman, Kuno J.M. & Kort, Peter M., 2008.
"Finite project life and uncertainty effects on investment,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 2191-2213, July.
- Gryglewicz, S. & Huisman, K.J.M. & Kort, P.M., 2006. "Finite Project Life and Uncertainty Effects on Investment," Discussion Paper 2006-124, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Thomas Pfeiffer, 2004. "Net Present Value-Consistent Investment Criteria Based on Accruals: A Generalisation of the Residual Income-Identity," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(7-8), pages 905-926.
- Antonio E. Bernardo, 2004. "Capital Budgeting in Multidivision Firms: Information, Agency, and Incentives," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 17(3), pages 739-767.
- CARLISS Y. Baldwin & Kim B. Clark, 1992. "Capabilities And Capital Investment: New Perspectives On Capital Budgeting," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 5(2), pages 67-82.
- Etgar, Ran & Shtub, Avraham & LeBlanc, Larry J., 1997. "Scheduling projects to maximize net present value -- the case of time-dependent, contingent cash flows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 90-96, January.
More about this item
Keywordsnet cash flow; discounting; economic life; financial life and residual value;
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:utmsje:0170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Zoran Ivanovic, PhD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feutmmk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.