Financing transportation with land value taxes: Effects on development intensity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jason Junge & David Levinson, 2009. "Financing transportation with land value taxes: Effects on development intensity," Working Papers 000067, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shoup, Donald C, 2003. "Truth in Transportation Planning," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt999346pn, University of California Transportation Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levinson, David M., 2013. "Introduction: The Journal of Transport and Land Use enters year six," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 6(1), pages 1-5.
- Levinson, David & Zhao, Zhirong Jerry, 2012. "Introduction to the special issue on value capture for transportation finance," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 5(1), pages 1-3.
More about this item
KeywordsValue capture; Property tax; Split-rate land tax; Development intensity; Density; Minnesota;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jtralu:0076. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arlene Mathison) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ctumnus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .