Joint development as a value capture strategy in transportation finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cervero, Robert, 1992. "Land Market Impacts of Urban Rail Transit and Joint Development: An Empirical Study of Rail Transit in Washington, D.C. and Atlanta," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5890b3xz, University of California Transportation Center.
- Cervero, Robert & Landis, John, 1997. "Twenty years of the Bay Area Rapid Transit system: Land use and development impacts," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 309-333, July.
- J Landis & R Cervero & P Hall, 1991. "Transit Joint Development in the USA: An Inventory and Policy Assessment," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 9(4), pages 431-452, December.
- J Landis & R Cervero & P Hall, 1991. "Transit joint development in the USA: an inventory and policy assessment," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 9(4), pages 431-452, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levinson, David & Zhao, Zhirong Jerry, 2012. "Introduction to the special issue on value capture for transportation finance," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 5(1), pages 1-3.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:57:y:2017:i:c:p:59-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guthrie, Andrew & Fan, Yingling, 2016. "Developers' perspectives on transit-oriented development," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 103-114.
More about this item
KeywordsValue capture; Transportation finance; Joint development;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jtralu:0073. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arlene Mathison) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ctumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.