Foundations and relevance of delimiting local tourism destinations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- TamÃ¡s Dusek, 2005. "The modifiable areal unit problem in regional economics," ERSA conference papers ersa05p357, European Regional Science Association.
- Frank Corvers & Maud Hensen & Dion Bongaerts, 2009. "Delimitation and Coherence of Functional and Administrative Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 19-31.
- Clapp, John M. & Wang, Yazhen, 2006. "Defining neighborhood boundaries: Are census tracts obsolete?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 259-284, March.
- Guido Candela & Paolo Figini, 2012. "The Economics of Tourism Destinations," Springer Texts in Business and Economics, Springer, edition 127, number 978-3-642-20874-4, August.
- Rao, J. N. K. & Guadarrama Sanz, Maria & Molina Peralta, Isabel, 2015. "A Comparison of Small Area Estimation Methods for Poverty Mapping," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws1505, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Yongxin Deng, 2016. "Challenges and complications in neighborhood mapping: from neighborhood concept to operationalization," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 229-248, July.
- George Galster, 2001. "On the Nature of Neighbourhood," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 38(12), pages 2111-2124, November.
- Hyun Kim & Yongwan Chun & Kamyoung Kim, 2015. "Delimitation of Functional Regions Using a p-Regions Problem Approach," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 38(3), pages 235-263, July.
More about this item
Keywordsdelimitation; local tourism destinations; functional zones; zoning; tourism micro-destinations.;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:invreg:0389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IIRR-JORR). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aecrrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.