Beyond geo-sectoriality: the productive chorality of places
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Macgregor, David Hutchinson, 1906. "Industrial Combination," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number macgregor1906, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:epolin:v:44:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s40812-017-0082-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:epolin:v:44:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s40812-017-0076-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsindustrial district; geo-sectoriality; productive chorality; local development;
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:invreg:0291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julieta Llungo-Ortíz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aecrrea.html .