Regional Size, Wealth and EU Regional Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul E. Polzin, 2001. "Why Some States Grow Faster than Others: New Growth Models for State Economic Policy," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 413-425.
- Thomas Farole & Andrés Rodríguez‐Pose & Michael Storper, 2011.
"Cohesion Policy in the European Union: Growth, Geography, Institutions,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(5), pages 1089-1111, September.
- Thomas Farole & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2010. "Cohesion policy in the European Union: Growth, geography, institutions," Working Papers 2010-14, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- John Bachtler & Irene McMaster, 2008. "EU Cohesion policy and the role of the regions: investigating the influence of Structural Funds in the new member states," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(2), pages 398-427, April.
- Mikel Navarro & Juan Jose Gibaja & Beñat Bilbao-Osorio & Ricardo Aguado, 2009.
"Patterns of innovation in EU-25 regions: a typology and policy recommendations,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(5), pages 815-840, October.
- Mikel Navarro & Juan JosÃ© Gibaja & BeÃ±at Bilbao-Osorio & Ricardo Aguado, 2009. "Patterns of Innovation in EU-25 Regions: A Typology and Policy Recommendations," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 27(5), pages 815-840, October.
- Michele Boldrin & Fabio Canova, 2001. "Inequality and convergence in Europe's regions: reconsidering European regional policies," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 16(32), pages 205-253, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Manuel Pastor & José Manuel Pavía & Lorenzo Serrano & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2016. "Rich regions, poor regions and bank branch deregulation in Spain," Working Papers 2016/02, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
More about this item
KeywordsNUTS classifications; MAUP; regional policy; European Union;
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:invreg:0016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julieta Llungo-Ortíz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aecrrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.