Statistical analysis of variable-structure models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Garcia, Rene & Luger, Richard & Renault, Eric, 2003.
"Empirical assessment of an intertemporal option pricing model with latent variables,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 116(1-2), pages 49-83.
- René Garcia & Richard Luger & Eric Renault, 2000. "Empirical Assessment of an Intertemporal Option Pricing Model with Latent Variables," Working Papers 2000-56, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Garcia, R. & Luger, R. & Renault, E., 2001. "Empirical Assessment of an Intertemporal option Pricing Model with Latent variables," Cahiers de recherche 2001-10, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- GARCIA,René & LUGER, Richard & RENAULT, Éric, 2001. "Empirical Assessment of an Intertemporal Option Pricing Model with Latent variables," Cahiers de recherche 2001-10, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Andrew Ang & Geert Bekaert, 2002. "International Asset Allocation With Regime Shifts," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(4), pages 1137-1187.
- Davig, Troy, 2004. "Regime-switching debt and taxation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 837-859, May.
- Jeanne, Olivier & Masson, Paul, 2000.
"Currency crises, sunspots and Markov-switching regimes,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 327-350, April.
- Jeanne, Olivier & Masson, Paul R, 1998. "Currency Crises, Sunspots and Markov-Switching Regimes," CEPR Discussion Papers 1990, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cosslett, Stephen R. & Lee, Lung-Fei, 1985. "Serial correlation in latent discrete variable models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 79-97, January.
- Francq, C. & Zakoian, J. -M., 2001.
"Stationarity of multivariate Markov-switching ARMA models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 339-364, June.
- Christian Francq & Jean-Michel Zakoïan, 2000. "Stationarity of Multivariate Markov-Switching ARMA Models," Working Papers 2000-32, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Goldfeld, Stephen M. & Quandt, Richard E., 1973. "A Markov model for switching regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 3-15, March.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2005. "Did Output Recover from the Asian Crisis?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 52(1), pages 1-23, April.
- repec:pri:cepsud:110sims is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Minxian, 2000. "Some Properties Of Vector Autoregressive Processes With Markov-Switching Coefficients," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 23-43, February.
- Lee, Lung-Fei & Porter, Robert H, 1984. "Switching Regression Models with Imperfect Sample Separation Information-With an Application on Cartel Stability," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 391-418, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:arp:tjssrr:2019:p:233-241 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsnonparametric methods; cluster analysis; classification methods; EM algorithm; k-means; mixture models;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.