Some Properties Of Vector Autoregressive Processes With Markov-Switching Coefficients
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:157:y:2017:i:c:p:124-135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luc Bauwens & Arie Preminger & Jeroen V. K. Rombouts, 2010.
"Theory and inference for a Markov switching GARCH model,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 13(2), pages 218-244, July.
- Luc, BAUWENS & Arie, PREMINGER & Jeroen, ROMBOUTS, 2007. "Theory and inference for a Markov switching GARCH model," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007033, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Luc Bauwens & Arie Preminger & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts, 2007. "Theory and Inference for a Markov-Switching GARCH Model," Cahiers de recherche 0733, CIRPEE.
- BAUWENS, Luc & PREMINGER, Arie & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen V.K., 2007. "Theory and inference for a Markov switching GARCH model," CORE Discussion Papers 2007055, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Luc Bauwens & Arie Preminger & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts, 2007. "Theory and inference for a Markov switching Garch model," Cahiers de recherche 07-09, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- BAUWENS, Luc & PREMINGER, Arie & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen VK, 2010. "Theory and inference for a Markov switching Garch model," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2303, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Adnan Haider & Musleh ud Din & Ejaz Ghani, 2011.
"Consequences of Political Instability, Governance and Bureaucratic Corruption on Inflation and Growth: The Case of Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 50(4), pages 773-807.
- Haider, Adnan & Din, Musleh ud & Ghani, Ejaz, 2011. "Consequences of Political Instability, Governance and Bureaucratic Corruption on Inflation and Growth: The Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 35584, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bibi, Abdelouahab & Ghezal, Ahmed, 2015. "Consistency of quasi-maximum likelihood estimator for Markov-switching bilinear time series models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 192-202.
- Beg, A.B.M. Rabiul Alam & Anwar, Sajid, 2012. "Sources of volatility persistence: A case study of the U.K. pound/U.S. dollar exchange rate returns," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 165-184.
- Maddalena Cavicchioli, 2014. "Autocovariance and Linear Transformations of Markov Switching VARMA Processes," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 6(4), pages 275-289, December.
- Francq, C. & Zakoian, J. -M., 2001.
"Stationarity of multivariate Markov-switching ARMA models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 339-364, June.
- Christian Francq & Jean-Michel Zakoïan, 2000. "Stationarity of Multivariate Markov-Switching ARMA Models," Working Papers 2000-32, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Sajjad Rasoul & Coakley Jerry & Nankervis John C, 2008. "Markov-Switching GARCH Modelling of Value-at-Risk," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(3), pages 1-31, September.
- James D. Hamilton, 2016. "Macroeconomic Regimes and Regime Shifts," NBER Working Papers 21863, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aivazian, Sergey & Bereznyatskiy, Alexander & Brodsky, Boris & Darkhovsky, Boris, 2015. "Statistical analysis of variable-structure models," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 84-105.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00187910 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:16:y:2000:i:01:p:23-43_16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.