Le syndrome néerlandais : relations intersectorielles et vulnérabilité des branches exposées
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alok Ray, 1975. "Traded and Nontraded Intermediate Inputs and Some Aspects of the Pure Theory of International Trade," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 89(2), pages 331-340.
- Ray, Alok, 1973. "Non-traded inputs and effective protection: A general equilibrium analysis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 245-257, August.
- Corden, W Max & Neary, J Peter, 1982. "Booming Sector and De-Industrialisation in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 825-848, December.
- Maddock, Rodney & McLean, Ian, 1984. "Supply-Side Shocks: The Case of Australian Gold," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(04), pages 1047-1067, December.
- Corden, W M, 1984. "Booming Sector and Dutch Disease Economics: Survey and Consolidation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 359-380, November.
- Cuddington, John, 1988. "Fiscal policy in commodity-exporting LDCs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 33, The World Bank.
- Pinto, Brian, 1987. "Nigeria during and after the Oil Boom: A Policy Comparison with Indonesia," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 1(3), pages 419-445, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:actuec:v:71:y:1995:i:3:p:308-333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruce Shearer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scseeea.html .