Turn-of-the-month and day-of-the-week patterns: two for the price of one? The Romanian situation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Guidi & Rakesh Gupta & Suneel Maheshwari, 2011.
"Weak-form Market Efficiency and Calendar Anomalies for Eastern Europe Equity Markets,"
Journal of Emerging Market Finance,
Institute for Financial Management and Research, vol. 10(3), pages 337-389, December.
- Guidi, Francesco & Gupta, Rakesh & Maheshwari, Suneel, 2010. "Weak-form market efficiency and calendar anomalies for Eastern Europe equity markets," MPRA Paper 21984, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guidi, Francesco & Gupta, Rakesh & Maheshwari, Suneel, 2011. "Weak-form market efficiency and calendar anomalies for Eastern Europe equity markets," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 7275, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Nikunj Patel & Martin Sewell, 2015. "Calendar anomalies: a survey of the literature," International Journal of Behavioural Accounting and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(2), pages 99-121.
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thaler, Richard H, 1987. "Seasonal Movements in Security Prices II: Weekend, Holiday, Turn of the Month, and Intraday Effects," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 169-177, Fall.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
- Chris Brooks & Gita Persand, 2001. "Seasonality in Southeast Asian stock markets: some new evidence on day-of-the-week effects," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 155-158.
- Jussi Nikkinen & Petri Sahlström & Janne Äijö, 2007. "Turn‐of‐the‐month and intramonth effects: Explanation from the important macroeconomic news announcements," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(2), pages 105-126, February.
- McInish, Thomas H & Wood, Robert A, 1992. " An Analysis of Intraday Patterns in Bid/Ask Spreads for NYSE Stocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 753-764, June.
- Paul Alagidede, 2008. "Day of the week seasonality in African stock markets," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 115-120.
- Kiymaz, Halil & Berument, Hakan, 2003. "The day of the week effect on stock market volatility and volume: International evidence," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 363-380.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rfb:journl:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:047-058. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatu Lucian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ffasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.