Discrete Portfolio Adjustment with Fixed Transaction Costs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vladimir Cherny & Jan Obłój, 2013. "Portfolio optimisation under non-linear drawdown constraints in a semimartingale financial model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 771-800, October.
- Brad M. Barber & Terrance Odean, 2001. "Boys will be Boys: Gender, Overconfidence, and Common Stock Investment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 116(1), pages 261-292.
- Zabel, Edward, 1973. "Consumer Choice, Portfolio Decisions, and Transaction Costs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(2), pages 321-335, March.
- Vladimir Cherny & Jan Obloj, 2011. "Portfolio optimisation under non-linear drawdown constraints in a semimartingale financial model," Papers 1110.6289, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Paolo Guasoni & Jan Obłój, 2016. "The Incentives Of Hedge Fund Fees And High-Water Marks," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 269-295, April.
- Stanislaus Maier-Paape & Andreas Platen & Qiji Jim Zhu, 2019. "A General Framework for Portfolio Theory. Part III: Multi-Period Markets and Modular Approach," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-31, June.
- Wang, Wenyuan & Chen, Ping & Li, Shuanming, 2020. "Generalized expected discounted penalty function at general drawdown for Lévy risk processes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 12-25.
- Baurdoux, E.J. & Palmowski, Z. & Pistorius, M.R., 2017. "On future drawdowns of Lévy processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 127(8), pages 2679-2698.
- Ankush Agarwal & Ronnie Sircar, 2017. "Portfolio Benchmarking under Drawdown Constraint and Stochastic Sharpe Ratio," Working Papers hal-01388399, HAL.
- Chen, Xinfu & Landriault, David & Li, Bin & Li, Dongchen, 2015. "On minimizing drawdown risks of lifetime investments," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 46-54.
- Landriault, David & Li, Bin & Li, Shu, 2015. "Analysis of a drawdown-based regime-switching Lévy insurance model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 98-107.
- Ankush Agarwal & Ronnie Sircar, 2016. "Portfolio Benchmarking under Drawdown Constraint and Stochastic Sharpe Ratio," Papers 1610.08558, arXiv.org.
- David Landriault & Bin Li & Hongzhong Zhang, 2017. "A Unified Approach for Drawdown (Drawup) of Time-Homogeneous Markov Processes," Papers 1702.07786, arXiv.org.
- Sergio Ortobelli Lozza & Enrico Angelelli & Alda Ndoci, 2019. "Timing portfolio strategies with exponential Lévy processes," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 97-127, February.
- Baurdoux, Erik J. & Palmowski, Z & Pistorius, Martijn R, 2017. "On future drawdowns of Lévy processes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84342, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Berg, Joyce E. & Rietz, Thomas A., 2019. "Longshots, overconfidence and efficiency on the Iowa Electronic Market," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 271-287.
- Daniel Fonseca Costa & Francisval Carvalho & Bruno César Moreira & José Willer Prado, 2017. "Bibliometric analysis on the association between behavioral finance and decision making with cognitive biases such as overconfidence, anchoring effect and confirmation bias," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 111(3), pages 1775-1799, June.
- Constantinos Antoniou & John A. Doukas & Avanidhar Subrahmanyam, 2016. "Investor Sentiment, Beta, and the Cost of Equity Capital," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(2), pages 347-367, February.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Abhay K. Singh, 2019.
"Daily market news sentiment and stock prices,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(30), pages 3212-3235, June.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Abhay K. Singh, 2015. "Daily Market News Sentiment and Stock Prices," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2015-11, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Allen, D.E. & McAleer, M.J. & Singh, A.K., 2015. "Daily Market News Sentiment and Stock Prices," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2015-23, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Abhay K. Singh, 2015. "Daily Market News Sentiment and Stock Prices," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-090/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Prokudina, Elena & Renneboog, Luc & Tobler, Philippe, 2015. "Does Confidence Predict Out-of-Domain Effort?," Discussion Paper 2015-055, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Camilla Barbarossa, 2014. "Female work tra offittodi vetro e aratteristichedi genere," ESPERIENZE D'IMPRESA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1).
- Kazi Iqbal & Asad Islam & John List & Vy Nguyen, 2021.
"Myopic Loss Aversion and Investment Decisions: From the Laboratory to the Field,"
Framed Field Experiments
000730, The Field Experiments Website.
- Kazi Iqbal & Asadul Islam & John A. List & Vy Nguyen, 2021. "Myopic Loss Aversion and Investment Decisions: from the Laboratory to the Field," NBER Working Papers 28730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brad M. Barber & Yi‐Tsung Lee & Yu‐Jane Liu & Terrance Odean, 2007. "Is the Aggregate Investor Reluctant to Realise Losses? Evidence from Taiwan," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 13(3), pages 423-447, June.
- V. Bhaskar & Caroline Thomas, 2019. "The Culture of Overconfidence," American Economic Review: Insights, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 95-110, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rfb:journl:v:08:y:2016:i:2:p:055-060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ffasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Tatu Lucian (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ffasero.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.