Does Free Float Affect Shareholder Wealth? New Evidence from the Stock Exchange of Thailand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12648 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcus Lim & Richard Coggins, 2005. "The immediate price impact of trades on the Australian Stock Exchange," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(4), pages 365-377.
- J. Tobin, 1958. "Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 65-86.
- Paul A. Gompers & Joy Ishii & Andrew Metrick, 2010.
"Extreme Governance: An Analysis of Dual-Class Firms in the United States,"
Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(3), pages 1051-1088, March.
- Paul A. Gompers & Joy Ishii & Andrew Metrick, 2010. "Extreme Governance: An Analysis of Dual-Class Firms in the United States," NBER Chapters, in: Corporate Governance, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pastor, Lubos & Stambaugh, Robert F., 2003.
"Liquidity Risk and Expected Stock Returns,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(3), pages 642-685, June.
- Luboš Pástor & Robert F. Stambaugh, "undated". "Liquidity Risk and Expected Stock Returns," CRSP working papers 531, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Lubos Pastor & Robert F. Stambaugh, 2001. "Liquidity Risk and Expected Stock Returns," NBER Working Papers 8462, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pástor, Luboš & Stambaugh, Robert F., 2002. "Liquidity Risk and Expected Stock Returns," CEPR Discussion Papers 3494, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:uts:ppaper:v:67:y:2011:i:1:p:55-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew C. Harvey, 1990. "The Econometric Analysis of Time Series, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 026208189x, September.
- Chai, Daniel & Faff, Robert & Gharghori, Philip, 2010. "New evidence on the relation between stock liquidity and measures of trading activity," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 181-192, June.
- Amihud, Yakov, 2002. "Illiquidity and stock returns: cross-section and time-series effects," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 31-56, January.
- Rhee, S. Ghon & Wang, Jianxin, 2009. "Foreign institutional ownership and stock market liquidity: Evidence from Indonesia," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1312-1324, July.
- Hudson, Carl D & Jahera, John S, Jr & Lloyd, William P, 1992. "Further Evidence on the Relationship between Ownership and Performance," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 27(2), pages 227-239, May.
- Jacques Hamon & Bertrand Jacquillat, 1999. "Is there Value‐Added Information in Liquidity and Risk Premiums?," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 5(3), pages 369-394, November.
- Liu, Weimin, 2006. "A liquidity-augmented capital asset pricing model," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 631-671, December.
- Ronald C. Anderson & David M. Reeb, 2003. "Founding-Family Ownership and Firm Performance: Evidence from the S&P 500," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(3), pages 1301-1327, June.
- Claessens, Stijn & Djankov, Simeon & Lang, Larry H. P., 2000. "The separation of ownership and control in East Asian Corporations," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1-2), pages 81-112.
- David Lam & Bing-Xuan Lin & David Michayluk, 2011. "Demand and Supply and Their Relationship to Liquidity: Evidence from the S&P 500 Change to Free Float," Published Paper Series 2011-3, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rfb:journl:v:08:y:2016:i:2:p:043-053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatu Lucian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ffasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.