Economic Freedom and Cultural Flourishing: A Praxeological Account on Value, Capital, Sustainability, and Identity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Throsby, 2011. "Cultural Capital," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mihaela IACOB & Felicia ALEXANDRU & Meral KAGITCI & Georgiana Camelia CREŢAN & Filip IORGULESCU, 2012. "Cultural heritage evaluation: a reappraisal of some critical concepts involved," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(12(577)), pages 61-72, December.
- Jora Octavian-Dragomir, 2009. "Trei teorii liberale ale proprietăţii şi fundamentele analizei economice în termeni de proprietate (I – Mises şi utilitarismul liberal)," Revista OEconomica, Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica, issue 01, March.
More about this item
Keywordsculture; freedom; praxeology; value; capital;
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rej:journl:v:18:y:2015:i:57:p:51-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Radu Lupu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.