Determinants of Equity Share Prices in India: A Panel Data Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diane Scott Docking & Paul D. Koch, 2005. "Sensitivity Of Investor Reaction To Market Direction And Volatility: Dividend Change Announcements," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 28(1), pages 21-40.
- Chaudhary Mohammad Irfan & Mohammed Nishat, 2002. "Key Fundamental Factors and Long-run Price Changes in an Emerging Market-A Case Study of Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE)," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 517-533.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adebayo G. Oloidi & Patrick O. Adeyeye, 2014. "Determinants of Dividend per Share: Evidence from the Nigerian Stock Exchange," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 2(12), pages 496-501, December.
More about this item
KeywordsFixed Effects Model; Random Effects Model; Fundamental Determinants; Equity Share Prices.;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rej:journl:v:15:y:2012:i:46:p:205-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Radu Lupu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.