Insurance with Frequency Trading: A Dynamic Analysis of Efficient Insurance Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- José Penalva, 2000. "Full insurance, asymmetric information and genetic testing," Economics Working Papers 461, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
References listed on IDEAS
- Darrell Duffie & Chi-Fu Huang, 2005.
"Implementing Arrow-Debreu Equilibria By Continuous Trading Of Few Long-Lived Securities,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 4, pages 97-127
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Duffie, J Darrell & Huang, Chi-fu, 1985. "Implementing Arrow-Debreu Equilibria by Continuous Trading of Few Long-lived Securities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1337-1356, November.
- Duffie, Darrell & Zame, William, 1989. "The Consumption-Based Capital Asset Pricing Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1279-1297, November.
- Aase, Knut K., 1993. "Continuous trading in an exchange economy under discontinuous dynamics: A resolution of the equity premium puzzle," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(Supplemen), pages 3-28.
- Malinvaud, E., 1972. "The allocation of individual risks in large markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 312-328, April.
- Cass, David & Chichilnisky, Graciela & Wu, Ho-Mou, 1996. "Individual Risk and Mutual Insurance," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 333-341, March.
- Huang, Chi-fu, 1987. "An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Asset Pricing Model: The Case of Diffusion Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 117-142, January.
- Al-Najjar, Nabil Ibraheem, 1995. "Decomposition and Characterization of Risk with a Continuum of Random Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(5), pages 1195-1224, September.
- David M. Kreps, 1982. "Multiperiod Securities and the Efficient Allocation of Risk: A Comment on the Black-Scholes Option Pricing Model," NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Information and Uncertainty, pages 203-232 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ostroy, Joseph M & Zame, William R, 1994.
"Nonatomic Economies and the Boundaries of Perfect Competition,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 593-633, May.
- Joseph M. Ostroy & William R. Zame, 1988. "Non-Atomic Economies and the Boundaries of Perfect Competition," UCLA Economics Working Papers 502, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Joseph M. Ostroy & William R. Zame, 1991. "Non-Atomic Economies and the Boundaries of Perfect Competition," UCLA Economics Working Papers 502R, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Malinvaud, E, 1973. "Markets for an Exchange Economy with Individual Risks," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(3), pages 383-410, May.
- Hindy, Ayman & Huang, Chi-fu, 1993. "Optimal Consumption and Portfolio Rules with Durability and Local Substitution," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 85-121, January.
- Arrow, Kenneth J & Lind, Robert C, 1970. "Uncertainty and the Evaluation of Public Investment Decisions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 364-378, June.
More about this item
Keywordsrisk sharing; insurance; complete markets; insurable risks;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D99 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Other
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:issued:v:4:y:2001:i:4:p:790-822. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.