Continuous trading in an exchange economy under discontinuous dynamics: A resolution of the equity premium puzzle
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aase, Knut K., 2014. "Recursive utility and jump-diffusions," Discussion Papers 2014/9, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Aase, Knut K., 2004. "Jump Dynamics: The Equity Premium and the Risk-Free Rate Puzzles," Discussion Papers 2004/12, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Aase, Knut K., 2015. "The equity premium in a production economy; A new perspective involving recursive utility," Discussion Papers 2015/15, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Jose S. Penalva Zuasti, 2001.
"Insurance with Frequency Trading: A Dynamic Analysis of Efficient Insurance Markets,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(4), pages 790-822, October.
- José Penalva, 2000. "Full insurance, asymmetric information and genetic testing," Economics Working Papers 461, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Aase, Knut K. & Lillestøl, Jostein, 2015. "Beyond the local mean-variance analysis in continuous time: The problem of non-normality," Discussion Papers 2015/11, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Aase, Knut K., 2000. "An equilibrium asset pricing model based on Lévy processes: relations to stochastic volatility, and the survival hypothesis," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 345-363, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk premiums asset pricing random point processes economic equilibrium stochastic calculus the exponential formula jumps in consumption jumps in equity prices the equity premium puzzle;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:scaman:v:9:y:1993:i:supplement1:p:s3-s28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/872/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .