The Impact of Audit Committee Characteristics on Environmental and Social Disclosures:Evidence from Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Niamh M. Brennan & Jill Solomon, 2008.
"Corporate governance, accountability and mechanisms of accountability: an overview,"
Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 21(7), pages 885-906, September.
- Niamh Brennan & J. (Jill) Solomon, 2008. "Corporate governance, accountability and mechanisms of accountability : an overview," Open Access publications 10197/2906, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- repec:bla:ausact:v:27:y:2017:i:4:p:400-420 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:41-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:acctbr:v:38:y:2008:i:2:p:137-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Irene Karamanou & Nikos Vafeas, 2005. "The Association between Corporate Boards, Audit Committees, and Management Earnings Forecasts: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 453-486, June.
- Chen, Gongmeng & Firth, Michael & Gao, Daniel N. & Rui, Oliver M., 2006. "Ownership structure, corporate governance, and fraud: Evidence from China," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 424-448, June.
- Z. Jun Lin & Jason Z. Xiao & Qingliang Tang, 2008. "The roles, responsibilities and characteristics of audit committee in China," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 21(5), pages 721-751, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rbs:ijbrss:v:8:y:2019:i:3:p:111-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Umit Hacioglu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbffea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.