Romania'S Transition For Sustainable Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lele, Sharachchandra M., 1991. "Sustainable development: A critical review," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 607-621, June.
- Tocan, Madalina & Duduman, Stefan-Gabriel, 2010.
"Sustainable development- strategic goal of the knowledge based economy,"
41588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Madalina Tocan & Stefan Duduman, 2011. "Sustainable development- strategic goal of the knowledge based economy," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1241, European Regional Science Association.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Joowon Im, 2019. "Green Streets to Serve Urban Sustainability: Benefits and Typology," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(22), pages 1-22, November.
- Endl, Andreas & Tost, Michael & Hitch, Michael & Moser, Peter & Feiel, Susanne, 2021. "Europe's mining innovation trends and their contribution to the sustainable development goals: Blind spots and strong points," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C).
- Toman, Michael & Pezzey, John C., 2002.
"The Economics of Sustainability: A Review of Journal Articles,"
RFF Working Paper Series
dp-02-03, Resources for the Future.
- Pezzey, John C.V. & Toman, Michael, 2002. "The Economics of Sustainability: A Review of Journal Articles," Discussion Papers 10683, Resources for the Future.
- A.B. Chhetri & G.R. Pokharel & M.R. Islam, 2009. "Sustainability of Micro-Hydrosystems â€” A Case Study," Energy & Environment, , vol. 20(4), pages 567-585, August.
- Nicos A. Scordis & Yoshihiko Suzawa & Astrid Zwick & Lucia Ruckner, 2014. "Principles for Sustainable Insurance: Risk Management and Value," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 17(2), pages 265-276, September.
- Aleksandra Pieloch-Babiarz & Anna Misztal & Magdalena Kowalska, 2021. "An impact of macroeconomic stabilization on the sustainable development of manufacturing enterprises: the case of Central and Eastern European Countries," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 23(6), pages 8669-8698, June.
- Dovers, Stephen R., 1995. "A framework for scaling and framing policy problems in sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 93-106, February.
- T. R. Franks, 1996. "Managing Sustainable Development: Definitions, Paradigms, And Dimensions," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(2), pages 53-60.
- Jean-Marie Baland & François Libois & Dilip Mookherjee, 2018.
"Forest Degradation and Economic Growth in Nepal, 2003–2010,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, University of Chicago Press, vol. 5(2), pages 401-439.
- Jean-Marie Baland & François Libois & Dilip Mookherjee, 2018. "Forest Degradation and Economic Growth in Nepal, 2003–2010," Post-Print halshs-01713390, HAL.
- Jean-Marie Baland & François Libois & Dilip Mookherjee, 2018. "Forest Degradation and Economic Growth in Nepal, 2003–2010," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-01713390, HAL.
- Cowell, Sarah J. & Wehrmeyer, Walter & Argust, Peter W. & Robertson, J. Graham S., 1999. "Sustainability and the primary extraction industries: theories and practice," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 277-286, December.
- Samira Sahebalzamani & Giovanna Bertella, 2018. "Business Models and Sustainability in Nature Tourism: A Systematic Review of the Literature," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(9), pages 1-15, September.
- Faiza Manzoor & Longbao Wei & Muhammad Asif & Muhammad Zia ul Haq & Hafiz ur Rehman, 2019. "The Contribution of Sustainable Tourism to Economic Growth and Employment in Pakistan," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 16(19), pages 1-14, October.
- Natasha Grist, 2008. "Positioning climate change in sustainable development discourse," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(6), pages 783-803.
- Mariusz Dacko & Aleksandra Płonka & Łukasz Satoła & Aneta Dacko, 2021. "Sustainable Development According to the Opinions of Polish Experts," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(17), pages 1-18, August.
- Alauddin, Mohammad, 2004. "Environmentalizing economic development: a South Asian perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3-4), pages 251-270, December.
- Daniele Guidi, 2011. "Sustainable Agriculture Enterprise: Framing Strategies to Support Smallholder Inclusive Value Chains for Rural Poverty Alleviation," CID Working Papers 53, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Ahmed, Khalid, 2017. "Revisiting the role of financial development for energy-growth-trade nexus in BRICS economies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 487-495.
- Hugé, Jean & Waas, Tom & Eggermont, Gilbert & Verbruggen, Aviel, 2011. "Impact assessment for a sustainable energy future'Reflections and practical experiences," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6243-6253, October.
- Damien Bazin & Emna Omri & Nouri Chtourou, 2015. "Solar Thermal Energy for Sustainable Development in Tunisia," Post-Print halshs-01070616, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable development; sustainable tourism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rau:journl:v:13:y:2018:i:2:p:37-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alex Tabusca (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.