Responses to Communication Techniques used in Building Customer Relationships within Online Social Networks- A Qualitative Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tran Thi Kim Phuong & Tran Trung Vinh, 2017. "Proposing an Extension of the Technology Acceptance Model to Explain Facebook User Acceptance of Facebook Event Page," Asian Social Science, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 13(6), pages 133-133, June.
- Viswanath Venkatesh, 2000. "Determinants of Perceived Ease of Use: Integrating Control, Intrinsic Motivation, and Emotion into the Technology Acceptance Model," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 11(4), pages 342-365, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Wenzel, Stefan, 2014. "App'ification of Enterprise Software - Evaluating Mobile App Characteristics Enabling Online Purchase And Their Portability To Enterprise Application Software," EconStor Preprints 146785, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Nicole D. Sintov & P. Wesley Schultz, 2017. "Adjustable Green Defaults Can Help Make Smart Homes More Sustainable," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(4), pages 1-12, April.
- Irina Heimbach & Oliver Hinz, 2018. "The Impact of Sharing Mechanism Design on Content Sharing in Online Social Networks," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 29(3), pages 592-611, September.
- Yu Wang & Shanyong Wang & Jing Wang & Jiuchang Wei & Chenglin Wang, 2020. "An empirical study of consumers’ intention to use ride-sharing services: using an extended technology acceptance model," Transportation, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 397-415, February.
- Mäntymäki, Matti & Salo, Jari, 2013. "Purchasing behavior in social virtual worlds: An examination of Habbo Hotel," International Journal of Information Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 282-290.
- Bilgihan, Anil & Barreda, Albert & Okumus, Fevzi & Nusair, Khaldoon, 2016. "Consumer perception of knowledge-sharing in travel-related Online Social Networks," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 287-296.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:04f04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Globisch, Joachim & Dütschke, Elisabeth & Schleich, Joachim, 2018. "Acceptance of electric passenger cars in commercial fleets," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 122-129.
- Xiaohong Wu & Ivan Ka Wai Lai, 2022. "The use of 360-degree virtual tours to promote mountain walking tourism: stimulus–organism–response model," Information Technology & Tourism, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 85-107, March.
- Niyazi Gümüº & Özgür Çark, 2021. "The effect of customers’ attitudes towards chatbots on their experience and behavioral intention in Turkey," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 19(3), pages 420-436.
- Ashraf Sharif & Saira Hanif Soroya & Shakil Ahmad & Khalid Mahmood, 2021. "Antecedents of Self-Disclosure on Social Networking Sites (SNSs): A Study of Facebook Users," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(3), pages 1-21, January.
- Meena, Rahul & Sarabhai, Samar, 2023. "Extrinsic and intrinsic motivators for usage continuance of hedonic mobile apps," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 71(C).
- Michael Addotey-Delove & Richard E. Scott & Maurice Mars, 2023. "Healthcare Workers’ Perspectives of mHealth Adoption Factors in the Developing World: Scoping Review," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 20(2), pages 1-27, January.
- Yi Sun & Shihui Li & Lingling Yu, 2022. "The dark sides of AI personal assistant: effects of service failure on user continuance intention," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 32(1), pages 17-39, March.
- Nistor, Cristian, 2013. "A conceptual model for the use of social media in companies," MPRA Paper 44224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Wenqing & Liu, Liangliang, 2022. "Exploring non-users' intention to adopt ride-sharing services: Taking into account increased risks due to the COVID-19 pandemic among other factors," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 180-195.
- Kuldeep Baishya & Harsh Vardhan Samalia, 2020. "Factors Influencing Smartphone Adoption: A Study in the Indian Bottom of the Pyramid Context," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 21(6), pages 1387-1405, December.
- Eleni C. Gkika & Theodoros Anagnostopoulos & Stamatios Ntanos & Grigorios L. Kyriakopoulos, 2020. "User Preferences on Cloud Computing and Open Innovation: A Case Study for University Employees in Greece," JOItmC, MDPI, vol. 6(2), pages 1-22, June.
- Kawsar Ahmad & Arifuzzaman Arifuzzaman & Abdullah Al Mamun & Junayed Md Khaled Bin Oalid, 2021. "Impact of consumerâ€™s security, benefits and usefulness towards cashless transaction within Malaysian university student," International Journal of Research in Business and Social Science (2147-4478), Center for the Strategic Studies in Business and Finance, vol. 10(2), pages 238-250, March.
- Jeeyeon Jeong & Yaeri Kim & Taewoo Roh, 2021. "Do Consumers Care About Aesthetics and Compatibility? The Intention to Use Wearable Devices in Health Care," SAGE Open, , vol. 11(3), pages 21582440211, August.
- Peter Bou Saba & Régis Meissonier, 2016. "Conflict contagion effects from previous IT projects: action research during preliminary phases of a DST implementation project [Effets de contagion de conflits de projets TI antérieurs:Une recherc," Post-Print hal-02161336, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer behavior; online communication; online techniques; online social networks; promotional techniques;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rau:journl:v:13:y:2018:i:1:p:35-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alex Tabusca (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.