Roles and Rules: Ambiguity, Experimentation and New Forms of Stakeholderism in Germany
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ayse Saka-Helmhout & Richard Deeg & Royston Greenwood, 2016. "The MNE as a Challenge to Institutional Theory: Key Concepts, Recent Developments and Empirical Evidence," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 1-11, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAgency; Industrial Relations; Manufacturing; Institutionalism; Stakeholders; Neo-liberalism;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J53 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Labor-Management Relations; Industrial Jurisprudence
- J82 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Labor Force Composition
- J83 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Workers' Rights
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
- P12 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Capitalist Enterprises
- P14 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rai:indbez:doi_10.1688/1862-0035_indb_2008_02_herrigel. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp). General contact details of provider: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .