La programmation mathématique positive dans les modèles d'exploitation agricole : Principes et importance du calibrage
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gohin, Alexandre & Chantreuil, Frédéric, 1999. "La programmation mathématique positive dans les modèles d'exploitation agricole : Principes et importance du calibrage," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 52.
- Gohin, Alexandre & Chantreuil, Frédéric, 1999. "La programmation mathématique positive dans les modèles d'exploitation agricole : Principes et importance du calibrage," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 53.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhou, Wei, 2015. "Three essays on modeling biofuel feedstock supply," ISU General Staff Papers 201501010800005728, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Arfini, Filippo & Donati, Michele & Paris, Quirino, 2008. "Innovation in Estimation of Revenue and Cost Functions in PMP Using FADN Information at Regional Level," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44008, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fragoso, R. & Marques, C. & Lucas, M.R. & Martins, M.B. & Jorge, R., 2011. "The economic effects of common agricultural policy on Mediterranean montado/dehesa ecosystem," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 311-327, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rae:jouces:v:52:y:1999:p:59-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Saux-Nogues). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inrapfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.