The Economic Effects Of The Coronavirus Pandemic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rahmiye Figen Ceylan & Burhan Ozkan & Esra Mulazimogullari, 2020. "Historical evidence for economic effects of COVID-19," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 21(6), pages 817-823, August.
- World Bank, 2020. "The COVID-19 Pandemic [Pandémie De Covid-19]," World Bank Publications - Reports 33696, The World Bank Group.
- Barua, Suborna, 2020. "Understanding Coronanomics: The economic implications of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic," MPRA Paper 99693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sri ANDAIYANI & Ariodillah HIDAYAT & Fida MUTHIA & Dirta Pratama ATIYATNA, 2022. "Covid-19, Financial Market Vulnerabilities and Dynamics Monetary Policy: Comparative Analysis," Management and Economics Review, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(2), pages 159-172, June.
- Jessica Birkholz & Jarina Kühn, 2021. "Entrepreneurship Perception during the first COVID-19 Shock: Mental Representations of Entrepreneurship and Preferences of Business Models during the Pandemic," Bremen Papers on Economics & Innovation 2105, University of Bremen, Faculty of Business Studies and Economics.
- Rebeca Anguren & Luis Gutiérrez de Rozas & Esther Palomeque & Carlos José Rodríguez García, 2020. "The regulatory and supervisory response to the COVID-19 crisis," Revista de Estabilidad Financiera, Banco de España, issue Autumn.
- Lawan Cheri, 2021. "Perceived Impact of Border Closure due to Covid-19 of Intending Nigerian Migrants," Social Inclusion, Cogitatio Press, vol. 9(1), pages 207-215.
- Monica Ionelia MARGARIT, 2020. "The Monetary Policy Of Central And East European Countries During The Coronavirus Crisis," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 19(3), pages 111-116.
- Alkire, Sabina & Nogales, Ricardo & Quinn, Natalie Naïri & Suppa, Nicolai, 2021. "Global multidimensional poverty and COVID-19: A decade of progress at risk?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 291(C).
- Gourlay, Sydney & Kilic, Talip & Martuscelli, Antonio & Wollburg, Philip & Zezza, Alberto, 2021. "Viewpoint: High-frequency phone surveys on COVID-19: Good practices, open questions," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C).
- Sadananda Prusty & Anubha & Saurabh Gupta, 2021. "On the Road to Recovery: The Role of Post-Lockdown Stimulus Package," FIIB Business Review, , vol. 11(2), pages 206-224, June.
- Abel Brodeur & David Gray & Anik Islam & Suraiya Bhuiyan, 2021.
"A literature review of the economics of COVID‐19,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 1007-1044, September.
- Brodeur, Abel & Gray, David & Islam, Anik & Bhuiyan, Suraiya Jabeen, 2020. "A Literature Review of the Economics of COVID-19," GLO Discussion Paper Series 601, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Abel Brodeur & Suraiya Bhuyian & Anik Islam & David Gray, 2021. "A Literature Review of the Economics of COVID-19," Working Papers 2103E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Brodeur, Abel & Gray, David M. & Islam, Anik & Bhuiyan, Suraiya Jabeen, 2020. "A Literature Review of the Economics of COVID-19," IZA Discussion Papers 13411, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lucia Granelli & Matteo Brunelli, 2022. "Comparing the Macroeconomic Policy Measures across the G20 The Crisis Response is a Long-Term Marathon," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 158, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Bai, Chenjiang & Duan, Yuejiao & Liu, Congya & Qiu, Leiju, 2022. "International taxation sentiment and COVID-19 crisis," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C).
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri & Sushobhan Mahata & Salonkara Chaudhuri, 2022. "COVID-19 disaster and employment generation program in a developing economy," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Springer;Institute for Social and Economic Change, vol. 24(1), pages 46-64, June.
- Cronin, David, 2021. "Whither Cash in Payments?," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 64-87, January.
- Claire Greene & Joanna Stavins, 2022.
"Credit Card Debt Puzzle: Liquid Assets to Pay Bills,"
22-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Claire Greene & Joanna Stavins, 2022. "Credit Card Debt Puzzle: Liquid Assets to Pay Bills," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2022-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Nano Prawoto & Eko Priyo Purnomo & Abitassha Az Zahra, 2020. "The Impacts of Covid-19 Pandemic on Socio-Economic Mobility in Indonesia," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(3), pages 57-71.
- Tian, Zheng & Schmidt, Claudia & Goetz, Stephan J., 2022. "The Role of Community Food Services in Reducing U.S. Food Insufficiency in the COVID-19 Pandemic," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 47(3), September.
- Donatella Saccone, 2021. "Can the Covid19 pandemic affect the achievement of the ‘Zero Hunger’ goal? Some preliminary reflections," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 22(7), pages 1025-1038, September.
- World Bank, 2020. "Sierra Leone Economic Update, June 2020," World Bank Publications - Reports 34313, The World Bank Group.
- Asif Hussain & Francesc Fusté-Forné, 2021. "Post-Pandemic Recovery: A Case of Domestic Tourism in Akaroa (South Island, New Zealand)," World, MDPI, vol. 2(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Dusko Ursic & Andrej Smogavc Cestar, 2022. "Crisis Management and CSR in Slovenian Companies: The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(5), pages 1, February.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic evolutions; Crisis; Coronavirus; Effects; Solutions.;
All these keywords.
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O50 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2020:i:3:p:13-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alina Hagiu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.