The Dynamics Of Trade At The European Union Level. Case Study – United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Albu, Lucian Liviu, 2013. "Foreign Trade and FDI as Main Factors of Growth in the EU," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 7-17, June.
- Christopher F Baum, 2001. "Residual diagnostics for cross-section time series regression models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 1(1), pages 101-104, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hany Eldemerdash & Hugh Metcalf & Sara Maioli, 2014. "Twin deficits: new evidence from a developing (oil vs. non-oil) countries’ perspective," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 825-851, November.
- Florentina Viorica GHEORGHE, 2016. "External trade – key element of national economy evolution under sustainable development circumstances," Eco-Economics Review, Ecological University of Bucharest, Economics Faculty and Ecology and Environmental Protection Faculty, vol. 2(1), pages 3-17, June.
- Kroes, James R. & Manikas, Andrew S. & Gattiker, Thomas F., 2018. "Operational leanness and retail firm performance since 1980," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 197(C), pages 262-274.
- Hyungjun Park & Robert Paterson & Stephen Zigmund & Hyunsuk Shin & Youngsu Jang & Juchul Jung, 2020. "The Effect of Coastal City Development on Flood Damage in South Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(5), pages 1-15, March.
- Pucar Emilija Beker & Glavaški Olgica, 2019. "Macroeconomic Еxternal (Im)Balances within the Eurozone: Core Vs Periphery," Economic Themes, Sciendo, vol. 57(3), pages 257-272, September.
- Alexander Cotte Poveda, 2012. "Empirical research on the relationship between violence and social development in Colombia," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(2), pages 37-56, November.
- Anastasia Petraki & Anna Zalewska, 2013. "With whom and in what is it better to save? Personal pensions in the UK," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 13/304, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.
- Chen, Jong-Rong & Chu, Yun-Peng & Ou, Yi-Pey & Yang, Chih-Hai, 2015. "R&D specialization and manufacturing productivity growth: A cross-country study," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 34, pages 33-43.
- Sergio Manrique & Carmen-Pilar Martí-Ballester, 2017. "Analyzing the Effect of Corporate Environmental Performance on Corporate Financial Performance in Developed and Developing Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(11), pages 1-30, October.
- Moutinho, Victor & Varum, Celeste & Madaleno, Mara, 2017. "How economic growth affects emissions? An investigation of the environmental Kuznets curve in Portuguese and Spanish economic activity sectors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 326-344.
- Propheter Geoffrey, 2015. "Political Institutions and State Sales Tax Base Erosion," Statistics, Politics and Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1-2), pages 1-17, December.
- O'Connor, Thomas G., 2006. "Cross-listing in the U.S. and domestic investor protection," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 413-436, July.
- Paetzold, Jörg, 2012. "The Convergence of Welfare State Indicators in Europe: Evidence from Panel Data," Working Papers in Economics 2012-4, University of Salzburg.
- Gianko Michailidis & Concepció Patxot & Meritxell Solé, 2019.
"Do pensions foster education? An empirical perspective,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(38), pages 4127-4150, August.
- Gianko Michailidis & Concepció Patxot & Meritxell Solé Juvés, 2016. "Do pensions foster education? An empirical perspective," UB Economics Working Papers 2016/344, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB School of Economics.
- Elisabeta Jaba & Ioan-Bogdan Robu & Costel Istrate & Christiana Brigitte Balan & Mihai Roman, 2016. "Statistical Assessment of the Value Relevance of Financial Information Reported by Romanian Listed Companies," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 27-42, June.
- Liliana Scutaru, 2015. "The Structure And Territorial Dynamic Of Foreign Direct Investment In Romania," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 185-190, February.
- Marques, António Cardoso & Fuinhas, José Alberto, 2012. "Is renewable energy effective in promoting growth?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 434-442.
- Nicholas King & P. Dorian Owen & Rick Audas, 2012.
"Playoff Uncertainty, Match Uncertainty and Attendance at Australian National Rugby League Matches,"
The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 88(281), pages 262-277, June.
- Nicholas King & P. Dorian Owen & Rick Audas, 2010. "Playoff Uncertainty, Match Uncertainty and Attendance at Australian National Rugby League Matches," Working Papers 1007, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2010.
- Nicholas King & P Dorian Owen & Rick Audas, 2010. "Playoff Uncertainty, Match Uncertainty and Attendance at Australian National Rugby League Matches," NCER Working Paper Series 61, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Mădălina Ecaterina POPESCU & Amalia CRISTESCU & Mădălina Ecaterina POPESCU, 2016. "Net earnings trends in the EU countries," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(3(608), A), pages 351-360, Autumn.
- Prest, Brian C., 2018. "Explanations for the 2014 oil price decline: Supply or demand?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 63-75.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade; Economic development; Imports; Exports; Panel data.;
All these keywords.
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2019:i:1:p:31-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alina Hagiu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.