The Dynamics Of Trade At The European Union Level. Case Study – United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Albu, Lucian Liviu, 2013. "Foreign Trade and FDI as Main Factors of Growth in the EU," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 7-17, June.
- Christopher F Baum, 2001.
"Residual diagnostics for cross-section time series regression models,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 1(1), pages 101-104, November.
- Baum, Christopher F., 2001. "Residual diagnostics for cross-section time series regression models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 1(1), pages 1-4.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade; Economic development; Imports; Exports; Panel data.;
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2019:i:1:p:31-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Logica Banica). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.