The Proposal Model Of Rational Workforce Assignment In Dokuz Eylul University By Analytic Hierarchy Process Based 0-1 Integer Programming
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dodin, B. & Elimam, A. A. & Rolland, E., 1998. "Tabu search in audit scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(2-3), pages 373-392, April.
- Li, Ninghua & Li, Ling X., 2000. "Modeling staffing flexibility: A case of China," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 255-266, July.
- Daskalaki, S. & Birbas, T. & Housos, E., 2004. "An integer programming formulation for a case study in university timetabling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(1), pages 117-135, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Andrea Bettinelli & Valentina Cacchiani & Roberto Roberti & Paolo Toth, 2015. "An overview of curriculum-based course timetabling," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(2), pages 313-349, July.
- Vermuyten, Hendrik & Lemmens, Stef & Marques, Inês & Beliën, Jeroen, 2016. "Developing compact course timetables with optimized student flows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(2), pages 651-661.
- Pentico, David W., 2007. "Assignment problems: A golden anniversary survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 774-793, January.
- Jonas Ingels & Broos Maenhout, 2018. "The impact of overtime as a time-based proactive scheduling and reactive allocation strategy on the robustness of a personnel shift roster," Journal of Scheduling, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 143-165, April.
- DÃ¶nmez, Kadir & Demirel, Soner & Ã–zdemir, Mustafa, 2020. "Handling the pseudo pilot assignment problem in air traffic control training by using NASA TLX," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 89(C).
- De Bruecker, Philippe & Beliën, Jeroen & Van den Bergh, Jorne & Demeulemeester, Erik, 2018. "A three-stage mixed integer programming approach for optimizing the skill mix and training schedules for aircraft maintenance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 267(2), pages 439-452.
- Wang, John & Yan, Ruiliang & Hollister, Kimberly & Zhu, Dan, 2008. "A historic review of management science research in China," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 919-932, December.
- Domenech, B & Lusa, A, 2016. "A MILP model for the teacher assignment problem considering teachers’ preferences," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(3), pages 1153-1160.
- Alejandro Cataldo & Juan-Carlos Ferrer & Jaime Miranda & Pablo A. Rey & Antoine Sauré, 2017. "An integer programming approach to curriculum-based examination timetabling," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 258(2), pages 369-393, November.
- Thepphakorn, Thatchai & Pongcharoen, Pupong & Hicks, Chris, 2014. "An ant colony based timetabling tool," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 131-144.
- Daskalaki, S. & Birbas, T., 2005. "Efficient solutions for a university timetabling problem through integer programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(1), pages 106-120, January.
- Jaime Miranda, 2010. "eClasSkeduler: A Course Scheduling System for the Executive Education Unit at the Universidad de Chile," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 40(3), pages 196-207, June.
- Dodin, B. & Elimam, A.A., 2008. "Integration of equipment planning and project scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(3), pages 962-980, February.
- Salem Al-Yakoob & Hanif Sherali & Mona Al-Jazzaf, 2010. "A mixed-integer mathematical modeling approach to exam timetabling," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Efrat, Kalanit & Hughes, Paul & Nemkova, Ekaterina & Souchon, Anne L. & Sy-Changco, Joseph, 2018. "Leveraging of Dynamic export capabilities for competitive advantage and performance consequences: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 114-124.
- Gerald Lach & Marco Lübbecke, 2012. "Curriculum based course timetabling: new solutions to Udine benchmark instances," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 194(1), pages 255-272, April.
- Al-Yakoob, Salem M. & Sherali, Hanif D., 2007. "A mixed-integer programming approach to a class timetabling problem: A case study with gender policies and traffic considerations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(3), pages 1028-1044, August.
- Salem Al-Yakoob & Hanif Sherali, 2015. "A column generation mathematical programming approach for a class-faculty assignment problem with preferences," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 297-318, April.
- Mathirajan, M. & Ramanathan, R., 2007. "A (0-1) goal programming model for scheduling the tour of a marketing executive," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(2), pages 554-566, June.
- Penn, M.L. & Potts, C.N. & Harper, P.R., 2017. "Multiple criteria mixed-integer programming for incorporating multiple factors into the development of master operating theatre timetables," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 262(1), pages 194-206.
More about this item
KeywordsAnalytical Hierarchy Process; 0-1 integer programming; Assignment Model; Workforce Productivity.;
All these keywords.
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2016:i:2:p:54-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alina Hagiu). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.