The Proposal Model Of Rational Workforce Assignment In Dokuz Eylul University By Analytic Hierarchy Process Based 0-1 Integer Programming
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dodin, B. & Elimam, A. A. & Rolland, E., 1998. "Tabu search in audit scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(2-3), pages 373-392, April.
- Li, Ninghua & Li, Ling X., 2000. "Modeling staffing flexibility: A case of China," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 255-266, July.
- Daskalaki, S. & Birbas, T. & Housos, E., 2004. "An integer programming formulation for a case study in university timetabling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(1), pages 117-135, February.
More about this item
KeywordsAnalytical Hierarchy Process; 0-1 integer programming; Assignment Model; Workforce Productivity.;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2016:i:2:p:54-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Logica Banica). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.