Social Entreprises In Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniela PIRVU & Florentina ION, 2014. "The Evolution Of Social Indicators Developed At The Level Of The European Union And The Need To Stimulate The Activity Of Social Enterprises," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 13(2), pages 3-11.
- Orhei Loredana & Bibu Nicolae & Vinke Joop, 2012. "The Social Enterprise In Romania. An European Perspective On Their Current Situation," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 756-762, December.
- Cace, Sorin, 2010. "Social economy in Europe," MPRA Paper 79941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacques Defourny & Marthe Nyssens, 2010. "Conceptions of Social Enterprise and Social Entrepreneurship in Europe and the United States: Convergences and Divergences," Journal of Social Entrepreneurship, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 32-53, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sorin I. Blaga, 2020. "A Review Of Romanian Social Entrepreneurship And Further Research Agenda," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 15(4), pages 7-24, december.
- Loredana ORHEI & Joop VINKE & Sharda S. NANDRAM, 2014. "Are Social Enterprises in Romania EMES Social Enterprises?," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(2), pages 154-173, May.
- Barbara Bradač Hojnik & Katja Crnogaj, 2020. "Social Impact, Innovations, and Market Activity of Social Enterprises: Comparison of European Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(5), pages 1-15, March.
- Nghia Thi Thu Nguyen & Cheng-Tao Tang & Chun Yee Wong, 2021. "The Impacts of Social Enterprises on Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from Vietnam," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(19), pages 1-13, September.
- Carlo Borzaga & Silvia Sacchetti, 2015. "Why Social Enterprises Are Asking to Be Multi-stakeholder and Deliberative: An Explanation around the Costs of Exclusion," Euricse Working Papers 1575, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Hristina Blagoycheva & Andriyana Andreeva & Galina Yolova, 2020. "Social Economy in the Context of Sustainable Development and Social Inclusion (Economic and Legal Aspects)," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 79-98.
- Lifshitz, Chen Chana, 2017. "Fostering employability among youth at-risk in a multi-cultural context: Insights from a pilot intervention program," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 20-34.
- Shr-Wei Kao & Pin Luarn, 2020. "Topic Modeling Analysis of Social Enterprises: Twitter Evidence," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(8), pages 1-20, April.
- Eunsoo Choi & Eunji Kim & Inji Kim & Incheol Choi, 2020. "Attitude Toward Social Enterprises: A Comparison between For-Profit and Social Enterprise Employees," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(7), pages 1-10, March.
- Tanja Collavo, 2018. "Unpacking Social Entrepreneurship: Exploring the Definition Chaos and Its Consequences in England," Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, Fundacja Upowszechniająca Wiedzę i Naukę "Cognitione", vol. 14(2), pages 49-82.
- Daniar Siahaan & Sri Iswati & Amal Fathullah Zarkasyi, 2019. "Social Enterprise: The Alternatives Financial Support For Educational Institusion," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 9(3), pages 1-11.
- Choi, Nia & Majumdar, Satyajit, 2014. "Social entrepreneurship as an essentially contested concept: Opening a new avenue for systematic future research," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 363-376.
- Simon Cornée & Anastasia Cozarenco & Ariane Szafarz, 2023.
"The Changing Role of Banks in the Financial System: Social Versus Conventional Banks,"
Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions, in: Chrysovalantis Gaganis & Fotios Pasiouras & Menelaos Tasiou & Constantin Zopounidis (ed.), Sustainable Finance and ESG, pages 1-25,
- Simon Cornée & Anastasia Cozarenco & Ariane Szafarz, 2022. "The Changing Role of Banks in the Financial System: Social versus Conventional Banks," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2022-02, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Simon Cornée & Anastasia Cozarenco & Ariane Szafarz, 2022. "The Changing Role of Banks in the Financial System: Social versus Conventional Banks," Working Papers CEB 22-002, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Alena I. Nefedova, 2015. "Social Entrepreneurship in Russia: Key Players and Development Potentiality," HSE Working papers WP BRP 51/STI/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Gift Dafuleya, 2014. "Social Value Creation and Institution-Entrepreneurial Dynamics in a Three Sector Economy," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 6(10), pages 795-809.
- Silvia Sacchetti, 2015.
"Inclusive and Exclusive Social Preferences: A Deweyan Framework to Explain Governance Heterogeneity,"
Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 473-485, February.
- Silvia Sacchetti, 2012. "Inclusive and Exclusive Social Preferences: A Deweyan Framework to Explain Governance Heterogeneity," Econometica Working Papers wp36, Econometica.
- Karina Cagarman & Jan Kratzer & Katharina Osbelt, 2020. "Social Entrepreneurship: Dissection of a Phenomenon through a German Lens," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(18), pages 1-18, September.
- Charles Amoyea Atogenzoya & Anna Comacchio, 2019. "Nature and Management of Social-business Tensions: A Study of Micro and Small Social Enterprises in Developing Countries," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 8612069, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Rama Murthy, Sudhir & Roll, Kate & Colin-Jones, Alastair, 2021. "Ending business-non-profit partnerships: The spinout of social enterprises," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(1).
- Sara Calvo & Stephen Syrett & Andres Morales, 2020. "The political institutionalization of the social economy in Ecuador: Indigeneity and institutional logics," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 38(2), pages 269-289, March.
More about this item
Keywordsconcept; legislation; social enterprises; territorial distribution.;
All these keywords.
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2015:i:1:p:11-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alina Hagiu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.