The Evolution Of Social Indicators Developed At The Level Of The European Union And The Need To Stimulate The Activity Of Social Enterprises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Hayllar & Roger Wettenhall, 2013. "As Public Goes Private, Social Emerges: The Rise of Social Enterprise," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 207-217, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Barbara Sveva Magnanelli & Elisa Raoli & Agnese Sacchi, 2016. "Key Factors for Success of Social Enterprises in Italy: Analysis of Financial and Operating Performance," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 6, pages 43-60, February.
More about this item
Keywordsgood governance; social indicators; social enterprises.;
All these keywords.
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2014:i:2:p:3-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alina Hagiu). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.