Transfer Of Technology – Mechanism Of Modern University With Community Connection
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van Burg, E. & Gilsing, V.A. & Reymen, I.M.M.J. & Romme, A.G.L., 2008. "Creating university spin-offs : A science-based design perspective," Other publications TiSEM ed13609d-fde4-43dc-ba8a-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Fabienne Picard & Caroline Hussler & Ming Feng Tang, 2010. "Taking the ivory out of the tower to coat the economic world," Post-Print halshs-00515196, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordstechnology; technology transfer; office of technology transfer; the third mission of the university; the entrepreneurial approach in the university.;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2014:i:2:p:22-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Logica Banica). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.