L’audizione di Paolo Sylos Labini dinanzi alla Commissione parlamentare sui problemi del monopolio: quali insegnamenti per il presente. (Paolo Sylos Labini's testimony at the Italian parliamentary inquiry commission on competition: Lessons for the present)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Perloff,Jeffrey M. & Karp,Larry S. & Golan,Amos, 2007. "Estimating Market Power and Strategies," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521011143.
- Robert W. Crandall & Clifford Winston, 2005.
"Does antitrust policy improve consumer welfare? Assessing the evidence,"
Chapters,in: Governments, Competition and Utility Regulation, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Robert W. Crandall & Clifford Winston, 2003. "Does Antitrust Policy Improve Consumer Welfare? Assessing the Evidence," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 3-26, Fall.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2015. "Ernesto Rossi," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 68(272), pages 507-515.
- Paolo Sylos Labini (Paolo Sylos Labini’s 1962 testimony), 2015. "Interrogatorio del prof. Sylos Labini," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 68(270), pages 219-269.
- Fisher, Franklin M & McGowan, John J, 1983. "On the Misuse of Accounting Rates of Return to Infer Monopoly Profits," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(1), pages 82-97, March.
- Pierluigi Sabbatini, 2008. "Assessing the Impact of Antitrust Intervention by the Italian Competition Authority," De Economist, Springer, vol. 156(4), pages 491-505, December.
- R. G. Lipsey & Kelvin Lancaster, 1956. "The General Theory of Second Best," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 11-32.
More about this item
KeywordsSylos Labini; Monopoly; Antitrust Law;
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psl:moneta:2016:24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti). General contact details of provider: http://www.economiacivile.it .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.