Innovativeness of Banks as a Driver of Social Welfare
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Horst Hanusch & Andreas Pyka, 2007. "Principles of Neo-Schumpeterian Economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(2), pages 275-289, March.
- Agnieszka Lipieta & Andrzej Malawski, 2016. "Price versus quality competition: in search for Schumpeterian evolution mechanisms," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 1137-1171, December.
- David Kitchel, 2016. "A real and monetary analysis of capitalism," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 443-464, May.
- Malerba, Franco & Orsenigo, Luigi, 1995. "Schumpeterian Patterns of Innovation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 47-65, February.
- Alessandro Caiani & Antoine Godin & Stefano Lucarelli, 2014. "Innovation and finance: a stock flow consistent analysis of great surges of development," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 421-448, April.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial innovations; Arrow-Debreu model; Schumpeterian approach;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psc:journl:v:9:y:2017:i:2:p:97-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Krzysztof Osiewalski). General contact details of provider: http://cejeme.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.